I kind of agreed

来源: 退隐老妖 2019-06-03 18:43:37 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1189 bytes)

that the government had done something necessasory to puch down the crisis especially knowing the former student leaders' curruption and links to western powers. But that was a few years ago, when China was doing well economically. I believed that China could take over peacefully after 30-50 years the leadership of all countries. 

I have to admitt that I was too naive. As a simple average person I couldn't imagine how much a dictator could distort people's mind and behavier. I love history, but no history could tell me the impact of such a drastic turn to the connected whole world. China might not be a real super power as yet, but its ruler can well be. Now question is not that whether the country can really win and replace US, but whether human, not just Chinese, can withstand/overcome such a big threat. It's not only sad for our people, it's sad for human. Would revolution work or not, I'm really not sure. Peace and welfairs have spoilled all of us while the unspoilled are largely brainwashed and poisoned. My image of world was full of sunshine 5 years ago, and now it's totally gray, going to be dark gray. 

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”