文化人wu2 tou2 (has no head) , 重复说话 (guess 2 English words)

来源: 走马读人 2009-03-20 09:07:14 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1133 bytes)
Answer: (literate-->iterate)

A letter to PSA

Dear Mr. Wetmore:

I've sent my work to PSA conference. My work completed in less than two months. I've enjoyed a great deal for this experience. The encouragement from my friends at "Riddle"section of "Wenxuecity" is unforgetble, becoming my secret weapon.

I appreciate PSA, notbly your lasting effort, let this world-level event, this "Oscar" of portraiture, successfully glorify our art world for the first decade. This scale of portraiture triumph was never achieved in China, and here also, surpassed all other art associations, become the only true national art exhibition in the US. I feel a great honor to be associated with those great masters.

My work was executed in a hurry and these obvious defects are partly due to my bad luck of two years when I was robbed, beaten, harassed by other bad men and stopped working entirely for a year.

For the next conference, I propose to present my research on I-Ching and its result on my discovery of composition. I'll send you some draft later.

所有跟帖: 

The good news, to Letstalk -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (441 bytes) () 03/20/2009 postreply 09:52:01

Gook luck! -东渡。- 给 东渡。 发送悄悄话 东渡。 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/20/2009 postreply 17:01:50

An exciting letter from the "Big one" in US portraiture -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (840 bytes) () 03/20/2009 postreply 18:09:01

谢谢走马兄对谜坛的美言,谜坛同仁祝你成功! -letstalk- 给 letstalk 发送悄悄话 letstalk 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/20/2009 postreply 20:25:30

谢谢TUO兄美言,谜坛同仁are one of my sources of motivation! -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (172 bytes) () 03/21/2009 postreply 19:08:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”