有闲玩手机就说明还有潜力可挖

来源: 又当爹来又当妈 2015-09-12 15:08:09 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (8268 bytes)
回答: 这将是第几乐器啊?玩得过来吗?greenoasis2015-09-12 14:50:52

我看了网评,这个乐器是按专业管设置的,但材料是便宜货。正经乐器损坏是可以修的,这个坏了就只能报废。可这么便宜的乐器根本没有修的必要,坏了就扔,然后买新的。

71 of 75 people found the following review helpful By T M on May 1, 2014
Color: Gold Verified Purchase
This Mendini Alto Saxophone MAS will be a great backup saxophone and settles my curiosity. Just purchased about the middle of March. I haven`t had a tremendous amount of time with it yet, but here is my assessment. I disagree with the above review telling you not to buy a Mendini Saxophone. First off there are only a couple saxophone models made in the United States anymore. Silver Eagle sells for around $10,000. Blessing was going to start making saxophones again, but I don`t know what has happened since the articles were posted. Also maybe Cannonball made is in the US, The rest of the saxophones are made in Taiwan or China. The big brands, their lesser models, are made there, with maybe Yamaha still making some models in Japan, and some models of Keilwerth still made in Germany and Selmer Paris in France. Mostly the very exspensive ones. As far as buying a so called old good student name brand saxophone, they usually are junk by now, so derelict as to need a very expensive repair. This can run $350 for a repad job on a Alto Sax and $450 for a Tenor Sax repad job. The old USA student saxophones had a terrible tone. The ones I heard were horrible. I`m referring to the ones made in the late 1950`s and early 1960`s. They had a cheap sound. Some were the deadest sounding horns you had ever heard. They where awful. Terrible accustics !!!<br />Mendini is a good buy for what you get. It has a decent sound. Lacquer finish is excellent. You could put a Mendini Saxophone on a table alongside a name brand of the big four brands and not be able to tell the difference. The quality of the sax, that was sent is very good.<br />Springs are dark blue. Blue springs are prefered by some saxophone players. It doesn`t matter to me, stainless steel springs are okay as well.<br />Adjustment screws 8 screws, this is a professional feature. Screws are good size. The Yamaha YAS 61 has 8 adustment screws for key adjustment. Screws are small. Mendini pearl inlays fake faux, feels good. Thumb rest is thick. Mouthpiece is long shank, looks just like a Selmer S-80, has fairly good tone and is sufficiently good enough, for all the way through high school for concert band, and marching band, and jazz or dance big band applications. The tone of the Mendini Saxophone is good with the right mouthpiece and reed. I prefer Lavoz med soft or soft reeds. Metal resonators are a feature first installed on professional saxophone models. Engravings on bell and bow are simple compared to expensive instruments, but the engravings on the Mendini saxophone are really a nice accent. Many of the old USA brand name student saxophones didn`t have any engravings on the bell, but engraving for the name only and stamped serial number. Mendini sax has the name and serial number embossed on the horn. Spring tension could be a little lighter on the Mendini. Springs could have the tension reduced a little more for a quicker action. I can do that if necessary. I`ll play it awhile first to see if they`ll break in somewhat. They may limber up with playing time. Weight of the Mendini is heavy as you will find out when you wear it on your neckstrap for a while, so it`s not thin. I still have my micrometer from my working days. I did some measurements with my micrometer.<br />Mendini sax bell thickness behind the lip about 6 o`clock position is .024, neck socket thk..057<br />Yamaha YAS 61 bell thickness same approximate location as the Mendini sax, Yamaha YAS 61 bell thickness is .020 neck socket thickness .049.<br />Buescher Aristocrat Big '"B " same spot, bell thickness .041 neck socket thk. .049. Thumb rest .040 thk.<br />Mendini sax thumb rest .108.thk.<br />Yamaha YAS 61 thumb rest is plastic .210 thk.<br />As a side note, the thickness for Simba Tenor Saxophone purchased in 2007, bell thk. .031 and neck socket .061 thk.<br />The Martin Tenor Saxophone 1958 bell thickness is .021 and the neck socket is .051.<br />This should dispel the claim that Chinese saxophones are too thin.<br />I tried five mouthpieces on the Mendini Alto Saxophone MAS, The one supplied with the Mendini is long shank and the Mendini saxophone neck cork is fitted for this mouthpiece, and it fits like a glove. I played this mouthpiece for an hour with Hal Leonard play along books and CD`s and it was good if you leaned into it and it had nice light response as well. I will have fun experimenting making a spoiler or baffle out of stainless steel with a little bend at the end near the chamber for this mouthpiece, to see if I can get a louder and brighter sound as I have done for my Selmer S-80 C** mouthpiece for my C-melody saxophone. The Lavoz mouthpiece just didn`t give good high register peformance. The E. Rousseu JDX 6 gave a much brighter sound, but I have to find the right reed strength for this mouthpiece. The Rico Metalite M5 is one I liked on the Mendini sax. Bamber Jazz sounded good too. The Mendini mouthpiece is nice as well but is a little softer playing. The reed that was on the mouthpiece gave a strange sound, so I took one of my Lavoz reeds med soft and it made the difference I was looking for. The Mendini Mouthpiece works. I never favored the Yamaha 4C mouthpiece. If you don`t want to experiment with modifying the Mendini mouthpiece with a removable baffle or metal spoiler, then get a E. Rousseau jazz mouthpiece for about $69.99 or a Rico Metalite M5 for $20.00 to $30.00 it will make this Mendini sing, and also work on your embouchure as well. All in all a Mendini Alto Saxophone is a good horn. Good lows and good highs through the range of the register. Maybe it`s not as bright as the my Yamaha YAS 61, but it`s very acceptable with the right mouthpiece and reed. Mendini Alto Saxophone has reasonably good intonation as checked with the tuner. Five stars for this horn. This saxophone should last if taken care of, for your son or daughter, untill they are out of high school. After that they most likely won`t play it anymore. Don`t listen to the repair techs. If they don`t want to repair these saxes, it`s probably because they want to push sales of the overly expensive instruments. Suggested reading are articles by Stephen Howard, shwoodwind and The Saxophone.com. There`s a lot of good information on these sites. There you go, you can buy four of these saxes for the price of a big brand name student sax, and have a saxophone that took it`s design from a professional model after it`s patent had expired. You`re getting pretty much of a professional saxophone copy of an older model that was very good, and a lot cheaper with new pads and springs. Treat it like it`s fine jewelry. Do not abuse it. You should be okay with the Mendini Alto Saxophone.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”