我就是这个意思呢。所以昨天跟她吼了。平生第一次吼人,第一次摔门。估计朋友都没得做了。

来源: Pipi是只会写日记的鸟 2019-06-14 13:11:40 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1110 bytes)

她很伤心很伤心。后来过来找我我又说了不要put down 的话,她又解释,然后我又走了。然后她传我信息了。就是文章里面说的。我昨天真都没勇气打开来看。今天早晨才看的。原文放这里,大家看吧。

Elaine you need to understand that this is not what I want for Orion.  It’s like you think it’s my choice or I’m giving up, and you saying you wouldn’t do what two vets have advised me to do, what is the fairest and kindest option, is insensitive.  You don’t know the history of his injuries or understand the gravity of this one, combined with all of he others.  How would you feel if you had a chronically ill child, and I told you what you were doing for her is wrong? That you were giving up?  
If you are my friend then you would try to understand this is absolutely heart breaking for me and not tell me what do or what not to do.  Because doing that is making an already heart breaking time even harder.
I hope Flash gets better  soon.

所有跟帖: 

话说到这份儿上,你真的不能再说什么了。算了吧…… -咪呜- 给 咪呜 发送悄悄话 咪呜 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/14/2019 postreply 13:16:42

the irony is precisely that no human doctor would ever suggest p -hahumiaomiao- 给 hahumiaomiao 发送悄悄话 (404 bytes) () 06/14/2019 postreply 14:17:58

Can’t agree with you more ! But I really cannot say more to her -Pipi是只会写日记的鸟- 给 Pipi是只会写日记的鸟 发送悄悄话 Pipi是只会写日记的鸟 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/14/2019 postreply 14:28:58

Even I m not sure we still are friends anymore. -Pipi是只会写日记的鸟- 给 Pipi是只会写日记的鸟 发送悄悄话 Pipi是只会写日记的鸟 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/14/2019 postreply 14:30:19

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”