The Tidy sands are too big and rough. I add Cats Proud( very sof

来源: Juzizhoutou 2014-08-31 18:19:22 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2421 bytes)
together. Some times I add Special Kitty together. I give her a full of box litter, and make the 4 sides higher and the middle lower, taught her to pee and poop on the middle of the box. If she peed too close to the edge, I always took her to there to let her see and smell, mean while taught her: "You must be clean, be a good girl. Mom is clean girl. You have to be a clean girl, too. Right? So always remember keep peeing and pooping on the middle of the box, not by the edge. Right? " I did beat her on her mouth( otherwise she won't listen). She is a very stubborn Calico Kitty. She was peeing and pooping at the house( especially on the carpet) every where. She used her poo and pee as the weapons to show her impatience, upset, angry to against me. She wanted just pee in the shower after she found out that mom's shower water went down to the drain. She could run to the shower to pee once I went to the restroom to do my business. She wanted poop in the walk-in closet for so many times! she could poop in the kitchen as I was preparing her breakfast!

I use a scoop to remove her litter twice a day. Since the sands are very small (like powders) and soft, so the pee could be mixed with the sands real quick and became a ball. That way that 's no worried about the pee could flow down to saturate the bottom of the box. I scooped with some clean sands. I do use the plastic bags or papers to remove her poo with clean sands. So her litter box no smell, is very clean. I only add the sands. I did not change litter. I always call her to go to the garage with me to clean up her litter: " Come! Let's see if you did good job or not? " She could follow me and walk around or sit beside, to wait for mom 's praise to come. 95% time I would say, "Good girl! Did good job! Mom loves you! " She will show her proud on her face and eye sights. Then she could poop and pee in front of me accordingly. I would praise her again! In the very beginning after her arrival, she did not know the poo must be covered, they were scattered all over the top of the box. She now covered very well. She always dig by the edge in the beginning, now she only digs on the middle! Once there was a shadow in the dark looked like she peed by the edge. I trying to correct her, she looked at me and slap me on my face. I had to say "Sorry " to her. She is too smart, and can not be wrong treated the all!
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”