回回AKC:建国后毛泽东和彭德怀的事事非非

来源: akc 2009-04-27 07:44:57 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2721 bytes)
诺爸: I shared the same feeling as to the way Peng was treated at the Cultural Revolution. But to simply believe as we were led to believe that Peng did it just for the people was an overly simplified version of the historical account. Peng had plenty of opportunities to speak up in a series of conferences conducted by Mao since November 1958. Peng didn’t. He had to wait until the Lushan conference was about to end in middle of July 1959 to deliver the famous letter (not a 10,000 word letter which was delivered in 1962). As an aside, Peng’s letter was full of criticism but with no constructive suggestions if I am not mistaken.
As to why Peng was ill treated during the CR, I believe, as SOB also suggested, no one stood up for Peng, not one old marshal dd. Peng had alienated so many old marshals and his generals.
Marshal Yep and Zhou Enlai stood up and spoke for Hsiao Hua and Hsiao escaped from the public humiliation in the early going. Mao gave up on Hsiao on the alleged rape among other things later on. No one did it for Peng.
v5- The fact remains that Mao was not among the equals of Peng. If Peng were to lead the Red Army in Long March or Long Escape and the civil war, Mainland today would be what is like today’s Taiwan. The problem with Peng was his hard temperament. Peng didn’t respect Mao, Zhu De and other old marshals. Peng’s character would not survive (not necessarily death) in any country and under any political system. What would happen to Peng if he treated Chiang Kai-shek as his equal and disrespected Chiang? What would happen to Peng if he treated Stalin and Zukav as his equal? What would happen to Peng if he treated Roosevelt and General Eisenhower (European Theatre) and General MacArthur (Asian Theatre) as his equals? Truman who had no military background dismissed MacArthur for insubordination which was a very unpopular move at that time. In a way, Peng was his own worst enemy.
Do –U - Read : I am very reluctantly to believe that Peng was anti Mao. But the facts pointed to the conclusion that Peng was to some degree. As to what degree, who knows. It is obvious that Peng’s letter was premeditated and I doubted that Peng drafted the letter himself. Who drafted the letter? Peng’s secretary or one of the “hsiu tsai”. Tien Cha-ying was involved very deeply in the matter. Peng showed the letter to Huang, Zhang, Zhou and discussed the letter with them before delivering it to Mao. Peng’s letter coincided with a series of Russian anti Mao aactivities. I am saying that Peng colluded with the Russians. But the suspicion was rightfully there.
The above were my personal view and understanding and nothing elase.

所有跟帖: 

先谢谢先生,我再看看,第一感觉是:一直有文革后的读史倾向,把这二位对立了起来 -诺爸- 给 诺爸 发送悄悄话 诺爸 的博客首页 (18 bytes) () 04/27/2009 postreply 08:11:24

回复:回回AKC:建国后毛泽东和彭德怀的事事非非 -akc- 给 akc 发送悄悄话 (198 bytes) () 04/27/2009 postreply 12:30:46

民间说法是彭帅的性格耿直,建国真是千辛万苦。多少事说回来, -诺爸- 给 诺爸 发送悄悄话 诺爸 的博客首页 (264 bytes) () 04/27/2009 postreply 13:16:50

庐山会议的结果不单纯是一封信、几个观点的问题, -k26s- 给 k26s 发送悄悄话 (132 bytes) () 04/27/2009 postreply 14:37:26

说得好,要综合起来看,他们二位应该不是那么的对立。 -诺爸- 给 诺爸 发送悄悄话 诺爸 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2009 postreply 19:43:30

有时候我想后人看问题会脱离了当时的历史环境,那么是看不到事实的,看到的是 -诺爸- 给 诺爸 发送悄悄话 诺爸 的博客首页 (313 bytes) () 04/27/2009 postreply 21:20:31

回复:有时候我想后人看问题会脱离了当时的历史环境,那么是看不到事实的,看到的是 -akc- 给 akc 发送悄悄话 (702 bytes) () 04/28/2009 postreply 05:33:19

你说得太对了,不少都是这样, -k26s- 给 k26s 发送悄悄话 (96 bytes) () 04/28/2009 postreply 06:50:54

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”