评论
graceusa 回复 悄悄话 回复八月猴妈的评论:

龙利鱼也叫比目鱼,英文名是 flounder.

对了,我这个周末给你交作业,你有空就来收吧~~~
八月猴妈 回复 悄悄话 功夫菜,一只一只挖出形状,阿姐绝对好心相。龙利是国内的什么鱼来着,照片弹眼落睛漂亮啊。
graceusa 回复 悄悄话 回复纵然平行的评论:

配一餐的话,葱油拌面就可以;生煎包有些复杂了~~

我们家冬瓜大丰收,要想些新花头才好,否则要吃厌了。
纵然平行 回复 悄悄话 The soup of winter melon with Chinese dry cured ham chunks looks fabulous! I really like the second soup shot that has captured a special moment through a raising spoon with full goodies. It is presented with a fine touch as if those translucent melon balls are whispering “délicieux” into readers’ ears. :) I can appreciate your time and efforts spent to transform apparently simple ingredients into something very special, invoking our visual cortexes to delight our senses and refreshing our memories related to a place we call home.

We have to give Chinese cuisines, one of major branch of Chinese culture, some serious credits; the potential to combine meat with vege to make some really great dishes is just amazing. For instance, using a banal and earthy stuff like winter melon to accompany and absorb dry cured ham’s meaty and nutty flavors create this exquisite tasty soup; which, I think, could be a square meal by itself with few sheng-jian-bao. :)

The steamed flounder in the last photo is making me mouthwatering and hungry. :( Your love ones are really lucky to have a talented and resourceful chef like you in their lives. Keep up with the good work. :)
graceusa 回复 悄悄话 回复南山松的评论:

节约能源,而且只洗一个锅~~
graceusa 回复 悄悄话 回复玄米的评论:

我这不是要蒸鱼吗,索性就来个一锅蒸!
我今年夏天吃了太多的鱼!葛公每次都能钓回来十几条,不过,龙利倒是第一次钓到。很嫩。
南山松 回复 悄悄话 冬瓜球还给人晶莹剔透的感觉,全靠蒸就把美味都弄出来了,赞!
玄米 回复 悄悄话 这是我喜欢的冬瓜,我是烧,放点火腿,没蒸过。加高汤好像更高一层。
龙利鱼,我们这里好像很多,鲜嫩的说。
graceusa 回复 悄悄话 回复石库门的评论:

石姐好!

没有加水,就是把蒸鱼的鱼汤滤出来再加一点蒸鱼豉油和黄酒,烧开。

没打算秀秋装啊......你们要秀吗?我赶紧去看看~~
石库门 回复 悄悄话 馋!

阿葛做什么都有模有样,赞一个!

问一句,你的鱼汤颜色比较淡,佐料里加水了吗?

再问一句,你是否打算秀一个“老太婆秋装系列”?-- 阿苏猜测~~
登录后才可评论.