关于科学炒股,与longtermInvestor 抬杠 2008-10-17

(2010-05-11 22:45:52) 下一个

今天是 2012年 7月 23日 星期一
文学城 
 [ 回投资理财首页 [ 所有跟贴 ][ 加跟贴 ][ 推荐朋友 ][ 打印 ][加到个人书签]
不是那个意思。
来源: 美西游子  08-10-17 13:53:31 [档案] [博客] [旧帖] [转至博客] [给我悄悄话]

回答: 大方一点嘛,这个表太薄了不好看。  温嘉戛  2008-10-17 13:31:30

Market makes no scientific sense. Because of different setting, you must understand you are playing totally different roles btw mkt and lab. Hence you need to switch your mind back and forth quickly and accordingly.

See what I mean? I know there are many scientists and engineers in this forum. No 1 thing I would suggest people to do before jump into the market is to change your thinking pattern. and it takes a while to get used to it due to 思维惯性. 

I can tell you this much. Price has little meaning. some can make bucks paying the same price while others lose.

Tell me if I am wrong.

http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/legacy/BBSView_archives.php?SubID=tzlc&MsgID=122592&yr=2008
 [ 回投资理财首页 [ 所有跟贴 ][ 推荐朋友 ][ 打印 ]

文学城简介|广告服务 |联系我们 |招聘信息 |注册笔名 |申请版主 |设置首页 |保护隐私权
Checkuserid
WENXUECITY.COM does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of communications posted by other users.
Copyright ©1998-2010 wenxuecity.com All rights reserved. Privacy Statement

美西:

Market makes no scientific sense. Because of different setting, you must understand you are playing totally different roles btw mkt and lab. Hence you need to switch your mind back and forth quickly and accordingly.

See what I mean? I know there are many scientists and engineers in this forum. No 1 thing I would suggest people to do before jump into the market is to change your thinking pattern. and it takes a while to get used to it due to 思维惯性.

I can tell you this much. Price has little meaning. some can make bucks paying the same price while others lose.

Tell me if I am wrong.

http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView_archives.php?SubID=tzlc&MsgID=122592&yr=2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~

美西游子, Market does make scientific sense in long term,
来源: longtermInvestor  08-10-17 22:39:58 [档案] [博客] [旧帖] [转至博客] [给我悄悄话]

that is why I say you need to have long term mentality. Either Buffett or his teacher said, market is a voting machine in short term, it is a weighting machine in long term, if it is a good business producing good cash, it will be discovered. Culture revolution does not make sense, and it lasted a decade, but eventually it died.

The theoretical limit for us small investors if that we do not have enough money to buy whole business, if you can buy whole business, you do not need to pay attention to the market price. A lot housing investors here are following this strategy, they only care about positive cash flow, they are not that concerned about if they catch the absolute bottom of housing market.

http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/legacy/BBSView_archives.php?SubID=tzlc&MsgID=122685&yr=2008#followups

longtermInvestor:

美西游子, Market does make scientific sense in long term, that is why I say you need to have long term mentality. Either Buffett or his teacher said, market is a voting machine in short term, it is a weighting machine in long term, if it is a good business producing good cash, it will be discovered. Culture revolution does not make sense, and it lasted a decade, but eventually it died.

The theoretical limit for us small investors if that we do not have enough money to buy whole business, if you can buy whole business, you do not need to pay attention to the market price. A lot housing investors here are following this strategy, they only care about positive cash flow, they are not that concerned about if they catch the absolute bottom of housing market.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
美西游子

Sorry, I don't get the logic. Thanks anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
longtermInvestor

the logic is that price will follow value sooner or later, value is defined as cash generation power. If u buy a stock that has cash generation power, u do not need to worry about price, it will catch up eventually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView_archives.php?SubID=tzlc&MsgID=122685&yr=2008

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
博主已隐藏评论
博主已关闭评论