女儿日记 -- 不知为什么加不进原文

来源: 圈外闲人 2013-07-27 17:11:46 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2836 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 圈外闲人 ] 在 2013-08-01 06:34:05 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

17 day trip –day 4

Diamond factory:  five out of five

I went on a trip to a diamond factory today. The company allows people to take tours. Now, you may think that a thief could disguise as a tourist and sneak in, but everybody is given a tracker sticker so that visitors are monitored a lot. I learned how diamonds are transformed from translucent rocks to sparkling stones. It requires a lot of cutting. Since the only thing that can cut a diamond is a diamond, some of them have to be sacrificed to the cutting of other diamonds. There is a gift shop (naturally) that sells diamonds. Really! One of the cheapest with-diamond products was about 400 euros. The tour guide actually has a story involving the gift shop. There was a couple from New York, and the woman loved shopping. She always got her hu*****and to pay for whatever she wanted, even if he didn't want it. When they got to the diamond factory, the man tried to escape paying for the diamonds that she would inevitably want to buy. For a while, he did. Then, some security guards found him and brought him back to the factory. They had found him hiding four blocks away in the park.

Cruise: five out of five

Another place I visited was the Rhine River.  I went on a short cruise. The boat I was on had two parts, an upper deck and a lower deck. Of course, I was on the upper deck. It was very windy there. My mom found a sheltered overhang where we could sit, but for most of the trip I decided to take pictures instead on the sides of the boat. The Rhine River is in a valley, and the sides of it are very steep. I actually am very lucky, because my mom got an offer to go on a Europe tour a few weeks before this one, and a few weeks ago the Rhine River had flooded to the highest level in a hundred years. Because of that, there was no cruise.

Hotel: zero out of five

The hotel I am currently in is terrible. When I first came in, I couldn't open the door of the room I was staying in. Every time I tried to open the trash can, it would flop away and close so I couldn't throw things away. I also heard somebody else complaining about a lack of electricity in their room. There is a king-sized bed, but that doesn't make up for the other bad stuff.

Average: three out of five

If you want to continue learning about my trip, please read the next reviews for this seventeen day trip in Europe!

P.S. if you want to come to Europe, bring lots of spare change! The toilets cost money to use!

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”