worth to read!! Russian navy captures Somalian pirates End of

来源: sar 2010-10-30 08:18:43 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6991 bytes)

My American friend email me this. I agree with him.

IF WE CAUGHT THEM, THE DEMS WOULD WANT US TO SEND THEM TO COLLEGE TO LEARN ENGLISH AND THAN FORGIVE THEM BECAUSE SOMEHOW WE CAUSED THEIR CONDITIONS THAT LED TO THIS!  I SAY, LETS DO IT THE RUSSIAN WAY! WITH THE ONE EXCEPTION, NOTED BELOW!

Russian navy captures Somalian pirates

End of  problem!   

Amazing video!

Court held on the High  Seas

A brutal but  effective way to deal with the piracy mess. Looks like the  Russians get their act together before we even have a clue.

Just like Hiroshima , an act like this can save a lot of  lives and prevent major future loss of life and property. An  historic and effective

way of dealing with the lawless. They  did make one mistake. They should have saved one pirate and  sent him home with the story... 

Read the info below the link before watching the film clip.

RUSSIAN NAVY CAPTURES  SOMALIAN PIRATES

http://true-turtle.livejournal.com/85315.html

This  videotape shows Russian Navy commandos on a Somalian pirate  ship shortly after the pirates had captured a Russian oil  tanker. The Euro Union navy that patrols these waters would  not interfere because they feared there could be  casualties.
All explanations are  in Russian with a single exception of when a wounded pirate  says something in English and the Russian soldier says "This  is not a fishing boat.".  All conversations between the  commandos are in Russian. If you don't understand Russian,  the pictures speak for  themselves
The soldiers freed  their compatriots and the tanker. The Russian Navy Commandos  moved the pirates back to their own (pirate) ship, searched  the pirate ship for weapons and explosives, and then they  left the ship and exploded it with all remaining pirates  hand-cuffed to it.
The commandos sank the  pirate ship along with the pirates and without any court  proceedings, lawyers etc. That is, they used the anti-piracy  laws of the 18th and 19th centuries where the captain of the  rescuing ship has the right to decide what to do with the pirates. Usually, they were hung.

From now on, Russian ships are not likely to be targets for Somalian  pirates.

所有跟帖: 

video worth to watch!! -SAR- 给 SAR 发送悄悄话 SAR 的博客首页 (302 bytes) () 10/30/2010 postreply 08:49:39

DEM的种族优越感不显见,因为1865后重整要北上发展 -子英- 给 子英 发送悄悄话 子英 的博客首页 (75 bytes) () 10/30/2010 postreply 10:49:29

my friend is republican while i am not neccessary -sar- 给 sar 发送悄悄话 sar 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/30/2010 postreply 11:09:51

哦!:).. -子英- 给 子英 发送悄悄话 子英 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/31/2010 postreply 00:02:39

跟这比,关塔那魔监狱绝对人道 -太公钓鱼- 给 太公钓鱼 发送悄悄话 太公钓鱼 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/30/2010 postreply 17:58:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”