城头的帖子语焉不详:美军鱼鹰直升机降落3死意外

来源: 徒劳 2022-07-04 06:57:55 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4740 bytes)

此事发生在2017年8月5日 -

On August 5, 2017, a United States Marine Corps MV-22 Osprey assigned to Marine Medium Tiltrotor Squadron 265 with the 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit, took off from the amphibious assault ship USS Bonhomme Richard and headed for the USS Green Bay as part of an exercise when, with almost no warning, everything went sideways. The Osprey struck the USS Green Bay and crashed in Shoalwater Bay on the east coast of Australia. Although a heroic effort resulted in the rescue of twenty-three personnel, there had been twenty-six aboard the accident aircraft. By the end of joint-US and Australian Navy recovery operations, three marines were confirmed dead.

下面这个跟贴说明了事故的原因:

I spent my time in Hueys in Vietnam. It looks like he had trouble with "ground effect". I never saw the blades slow down but the right side as viewed in the video is completely over the deck while the other side was still partially off the deck. That unequally changes air pressure on your lifting surfaces. That's why it starts to dip left and right as the pilot tried to settle onto the deck. It was always a bear when pilots tried to land on a mobile riverine boat in the delta. One moment your over the water and then you try to land on the edge of something that is 10 feet above the water.

所有跟帖: 

两个螺旋桨未能保持机体平衡,应该很好解决,就是一个简单的控制问题 -竞选- 给 竞选 发送悄悄话 竞选 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2022 postreply 08:03:57

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”