回复:国内让我开一个在美国的证明,是要到律师那里开吗?有朋友在律

来源: 單身老貓 2006-06-20 12:23:13 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2339 bytes)
您的I94 form應該就是最好的證明
詳細資料請見下

當然您可以到DC來,在白宮前面照張像一起寄回去。

或是跨過白宮的一個半人高的鐵欄杆,然後撒鴨子往橢圓辦公室的方向跑,如果您命大,特勤人員沒有把您當做練槍的活靶,您將來還可以告訴大家您也上過胡總理訪美時曾經走過的白宮大草坪 :)

A USCIS Form I-94 (Arrival-Departure Record) or Form I-95 (Crewman's Landing Permit) shows the date you arrived in the United States and the "Admitted Until" date, the date when your authorized period of stay expires. You will receive an USCIS Form I-94 or I-95 from an USCIS inspector when arriving in the United States at a land border port-of-entry or from an airline or ship representative when arriving at an air or sea port-of-entry by aircraft or ship. The form must be completed and presented to an USCIS inspector who may ask you questions about the purpose of your trip, how long you will be in the United States, and your residence abroad. Do not lose this form. When you leave the country, you should give the USCIS Form I-94 or I-95 to your airline or ship representative, or, if you are departing over a land border, give it to a Mexican or Canadian immigration inspector. An USCIS Form I-94 or I-95 that has been approved by an USCIS inspector can prove that you arrived in the country legally and that you have not stayed beyond the period of stay authorized. In addition, turning in USCIS Form I-94 or I-95 to the proper authorities when you leave the country can prove that you did not violate U.S. laws by staying in the country too long. Proof that you are willing to obey U.S. immigration laws will be very important if you again want to travel to the U.S. as an immigrant or nonimmigrant in the future.

If you are applying for an extension of stay or change of status, you will also need to be issued an USCIS Form I-94 or I-95 if you were not issued one of these documents when you entered the country.

Canadians who travel to the United States as tourists or on business generally do not need an USCIS Form I-94. Also, certain Mexicans who have a nonresident alien Mexican border crossing card (commonly known as a laser visa), or a multiple-entry nonimmigrant visa may not need an USCIS Form I-94.

資料來源:

http://www.foreignborn.com/visas_imm/entering_us/10obtaining-arrival.htm
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”