买new Sienna车, 能否要回钱?请求帮助,万分感激!

来源: wenxue06 2009-07-15 21:46:06 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2006 bytes)
I bought a 2009 Sienna LE last weekend and then found out the dealer provided misleading and fraud information to me before signing the contract:

The salesman in the beginning told me there's only 1 LE model Sienna, and later during the conversation with sales manager, I figured out there's actually a 2nd one. Salesman then told me I could not get the 2nd one since it had additional feature and more value than the 1 st one.
Finally salesman had no choice but showed me the 2nd one, and the price showed $800 more than the 1st one, so I decided to take the 2nd one and signed the contract.
The next day when picking up my old car, the salesman told me that the 1st car had the additional value too so actually the 2 cars were the same (He said the price difference should be a mistake, also a mistake from the 1st car's flyer that the additional feature was not listed). I took a picture of the 1st's flyer.
Later the next day I found out the 2nd car I bought even had the less value than the 1st car since it did not have "Dimming mirror feature($270)" as the salesman told me it should have whatever features the 1st car had and even more.
I feel like cheated and they must have known the mistake from their flyers before signing the contract but did not tell me.
There were also other issues like serious cosmetic issues on the 2nd car that i was told the car will need to be polished later, the $1000 cash back that I actually did not get and later he said we never discussed this topic...
I tried to return the car and get my money back but the car dealer only wanted to fix the cosmetic issue, or exchange with the 1st car... but no way to get money back even if I contacted with toyota headquater.
I am thinking to file a complaint to Consumer Affair. Does anyone know if or how can I get the money back? Is it illegal for the dealers to sell me this car due to the fraud information?
Please advise.
i am in TN state. My email cindyw00@yahoo.com
Thanks!

所有跟帖: 

stp,單身老貓,all friends: Please help!请求帮助,万分感激! -wenxue06- 给 wenxue06 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2009 postreply 21:47:37

once the car is out of the dealer's door, you are then over the -laker- 给 laker 发送悄悄话 (152 bytes) () 07/15/2009 postreply 21:55:56

I do not want to take 1st car since I paid $27500 for the additi -wenxue06- 给 wenxue06 发送悄悄话 (380 bytes) () 07/16/2009 postreply 06:42:49

You are on your own. -聊聊- 给 聊聊 发送悄悄话 (121 bytes) () 07/16/2009 postreply 07:23:44

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”