Improve your English, Dear Greencardwaiting

来源: 二木 2009-01-16 22:50:23 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1262 bytes)
回答: 想改行学法律, 请过来人给点儿建议dayanta2009-01-08 07:05:32
I can tell the law school you are attending does not treat you well, because it lets you feel like hell. You may be very smart in many aspects, including your decision to go to law school in the first place. Yes, the third year at law school can be boring for many students who feel they already know enough to start practicing law. I am not sure if you are one of them. You have to find out why you do not like law school, too much reading, bad grades, forced study, lost interests, etc. Be honest with yourself. If you have not had an opportunity to work as a summer associate for a firm at the end of your second year, you are pretty doomed for the days thereafter. Summer clerkship would allow you to taste, or to observe, how a lawyer lives in the real world, day in and day out.

Words are the product of a lawyer, litigator or not. It is extremely important for a lawyer to have an excellent English writing skill, especially for those who use English as their second language. Unfortunately, I have found your written English is far from excellence -- there are several grammatical errors in your short message which a lawyer, or a lawyer to be, should not have made. If you don’t believe, read your own message again and rewrite it.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”