Never trust World Travels, NY

来源: youyou630 2004-06-21 10:22:17 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1909 bytes)
Never trust World Travels, NY owner name: Tariq Mahboob

My coworker paid $3300 for the tickets( to Romania) for his wife and his kids from World Travels. He was told many times that his tickets have been posted and that the tickets are in the mail/or the tickets have been Fedexed. At the end co-worker asked for the tracking number and got fake one.

Finally, two days before the trip is supposed to start, my worker decided to fly to New York from Bay area to get back his tickets without advanced notice him. After arriving New York, and locating his office, he called police to company with him. Because my co-worker did not what kind of person Tariq is...
After couple of hours the Tariq called whole sale company which is he buys ticket from. The other side is a lady, believed is his partner
asked him something like "do you really want to issue the tickets?..." , the guy said:" yeah, the guy is here ..." It is very clear that they never thought about issuing the tickets to my workers if he was not there in person.
Finally my co-worker came back with 3 tickets, after he's back, he called Airline Company every day to make sure the tickets are good. Last Friday, he sent
his family to SF airport, at the front desk, they were told that the tickets were avoided. He called the agent again, he said " we don’t want to business with you
because you brought police here, it is not good to do business like that .... "
My co-worker knows he cannot get the money back, but he want to take action to against this travel agency, and wont let him cheap other people.
After this, he searched on internet and found there are several people were also robbed by World Travels recently. one of the lady
booked tickets 5 months ago and still has not received anything yet.
This entire experience was totally outrageous and full of agony.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”