Not so expensive at all, less than 100 bucks

来源: ntking 2008-04-08 19:48:22 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1890 bytes)
回答: This is the most sophisticated onentking2008-04-08 18:48:51
Yes you can buy on-line. First, let me give you a warm welcome, none of us came with May Flower (at least none of us alive:)). Another good news is that this is a country with an economy highly based on intelligence, so long as you have the patience getting through it, you fine, technically everything is so easy. Specifically, here is what I would suggest you to do:

1. Stop shopping for tax software, just stick to Turbo Tax -- it's more expensive than others, but it's more mature too. I'm sure it has to have the function for foreign income, when I was doing my return, it asked me about it but skipped it -- of course, I wish I did have something to claim in that type:).

2. Buy Turbo Tax on-line, basically what you need to do is register your email and pay them with your credit card, then you start to work with it.

3. Once you get it started, the first you want to do is file for extension for tax return, just to allow yourself more time to play with it -- you seem really brand new here, so getting more time should be helpful:). Don't burn yourself out, I always follow one principle: lazy idea is good idea -- I made this up for myself, the original American version is "Not broken, don't fix.".

4. Once you have filed extension for return reporting, you really work hard on it, read each word it says -- if you smart and careful, you know how the system works here better most people -- well, except for the dead ones coming in May Flower.

5. To be very honest, I still don't suggest you work it out on your own, it's really a better idea to hire a pro to do the job for you -- a CPA, which stands for "certified public accountant", there are whole bunch of this kind of folks out there making a living, advertising well on media, charging pretty well too -- but fine, you can start to worry about this trouble next year.

所有跟帖: 

回复:Not so expensive at all, less than 100 bucks -notmayflower- 给 notmayflower 发送悄悄话 (163 bytes) () 04/09/2008 postreply 05:59:23

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”