I had the same exp as yr LP before

来源: hehe.hehe 2008-01-25 11:16:55 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1310 bytes)
First of all, those Indian consult company are legit, but as u can feel ready, they're cheaters. If you are lucky, I do have friends who worked for other company on the contract introduced by these consulting company eventually convert to permanent employee, thus got rid of the Indian consulting company; I wasn't that lucky, I started with one on my OPT, and worked on a contract only for a month before the contract was terminated, later I was laid off. When I wasn't working on a contract, they paid me very little money and I don't have any other benefits. So I will say if u can find another job, then go for it, otherwise yr wife could stay with them to keep legal status.

I guess the company u're working for is not a big one, right? Coz once they applied H-1 visa for yr wife, they're legally responsible to put yr wife onto payroll and everything. Big company will definately not do that unless they decide to hire yr wife. And if yr company does apply H-1 for yr wife, but didn't pay, then it's really illegal!

And depending on the contract yr wife signed with that Indian company, they might ask for reimbursement for the H-1 cost and usually they will according to my experience. But I'm not sure how much... You need to study the contract and ask for their receipt.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”