About sublease

来源: 1+1=1 2007-10-23 17:53:51 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1152 bytes)
Hello-

Please give me suggestions about sublease.

I told the owner that I will move out on MM/DD. The owner seems upset because it is only 10 days notice. The contract is 1 year lease and there are 9 month left. I did tell them that the day I move out is not the day I only pay to. I told them I will not let them loss money. Now I have found a family and they want to sign the contract right way and can move in very soon. The problem is that this family has two kids and is not owner's favorite although the family with two kids is very common. They want to wait. I understand about that. The problem is that the wife seems still upset and she told me that they need a month to look for right people. So she already has something in her mind and acts very slow.

I have to pay them if there are no people to take over the lease and I am willing to pay for because I break the lease. The problem is if they do not cooperate with me for finding people to take over my lease or they are picking to let people to take over the lease, what can I do to protect myself?

Please give me reasonable suggestions.

Thanks.

所有跟帖: 

回复:About sublease -單身老貓- 给 單身老貓 发送悄悄话 (266 bytes) () 10/23/2007 postreply 20:19:37

Thanks, dear 老貓! -1+1=1- 给 1+1=1 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/24/2007 postreply 09:45:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”