I think your parents are right.

来源: N. 2007-10-21 13:10:11 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1015 bytes)
With you current hu*****and, no way you can give the child for adoption.

We all know how difficult it is for a middle-age woman in China. Not too mention with one teenager and a baby. Even in America, a female immigrant with two kids is very difficult. And I do not think the father can raise a normal child.

As to get greencard because of the child, with the record that you were planning to abort, with your hu*****and like he is, it could be troublesome. (Not impossible; but difficult.) There are all kinds of ways to get GC. Most of them are much easier.

Even not think for yourself, think for your son. He is going to be a teenager soon, living in a single-parent family. If his mom can not give him enough attention, his future could be worrisome.

Normally, I don't think it is right for abortion. But your case is different. Of course, it is your decision. Whichever the decision is, don't think back, don't regret. You are not alone, you have your son who is dependent on you.

所有跟帖: 

什么是ADEA labor law 啊? -后悔晚矣- 给 后悔晚矣 发送悄悄话 (49 bytes) () 10/21/2007 postreply 13:58:04

谢谢!说的太好了,句句说到我的现实情况。 -后悔晚矣- 给 后悔晚矣 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/21/2007 postreply 13:49:32

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”