Help! this pity chinese girl!

来源: astudent!! 2004-05-02 21:43:21 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1753 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ astudent!! ] 在 2004-05-02 23:54:38 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
A chinese student in Maryland, was found in Behavioral department, Carroll Hospital Center today by us( her parent got a call from the school and told their daught is sick, so her parent called us to find out what's going on). SHe is restricted to walk out of the Department and has a nurse 24 hours with her now. I found she is completely conscious and she told me what happened to her:"
She lived in the school's apartment with several american roommates, her roommates don't like her and always abuse her because she is the only chinese girl in this apartment. 2 weeks ago, she forgot to take her corn from the oven, the next day she found the corn were in the trash can, and a note wrote to her, Clean up your shit! She was angry and wrote "OK" at the back of the note, and put the corn into her roommat's potato's basket. Her roommates reported to the school, and the Dean ordered her to sign a paper not to destroy her roommates' stuff, she think it's unfair, and refused to do so. Soon the Dean ordered her to move out, and changed the whole apartment's lock so she couldn't enter any more, even now, her stuff are all in that apartment. SHe felt it's very unfair to her, so she wrote a latter to the Dean and the president of the school, but not answer at all. She lived in a church, other building's hall, and didn't go to classes, but nobody care. Last Thursday, she felt despair, ate sleep pills the found she was sent to this hospital.
It's true because I talked to another Dean this afternoon in the hospital, and even told, if without this incident, she would graduate this summer but not, she can't, and even will lose her I-20 this month. I really feel unfair to this girl. Any fellow, how can we help her??

所有跟帖: 

Is there any -keyaye- 给 keyaye 发送悄悄话 (333 bytes) () 05/03/2004 postreply 08:38:39

Thanks, the problem become -toughnow!- 给 toughnow! 发送悄悄话 (540 bytes) () 05/03/2004 postreply 18:25:16

回复:Help! this pity chinese girl! -小烧卖- 给 小烧卖 发送悄悄话 (34 bytes) () 05/03/2004 postreply 09:56:29

Re: teh Chinese student -law111- 给 law111 发送悄悄话 (161 bytes) () 05/03/2004 postreply 16:19:48

Thanks, she is in McDaniel Col -college...- 给 college... 发送悄悄话 (173 bytes) () 05/03/2004 postreply 18:31:02

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”