the details of my case

来源: highpressure 2007-04-11 17:56:13 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1584 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ highpressure ] 在 2007-04-13 11:57:06 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: emergency, help!!!!highpressure2007-04-11 13:40:56
The accident occurred 2 years ago. At the intersection, since rain and sliding of my tire, my car couldn’t stop at the traffic light and hit on the front car. There is no visible damage on my car and the back of the plaintiff’s car. But the front hood of plaintiff’s car was damaged because it stoke on the back of the third car(in front of her car, it’s a SUV). This lady got ache at her back and called ambulance during car accident. Insurance company estimated injury and car damage was total 6000$. This lady was not satisfied and did not take the compensation. Actually I called this lady at the second day. This lady was in home and sounded like she was fine. I thought this case could be handled, and insurance company also promised they would take care this.
Troubles came out in this January (2 YEARS LATER). I received a letter from the court regarding the lawsuit. I realized that I am in serious situation now. I called insurance company again and talked with insurance attorney. This attorney was dispatched for my case. He said that he would handle everything and this was his job, and I didn’t have to do anything and just waiting for his message.
It seems that he is taking care of this case, because on Apr 1, he requested some documents from me. But unfortunately, Final result turned out like this………………, which is so unexpected.

My question: Is the attorney from insurance company reliable? You know, doing thing like this also hurt his company’s interest. The company must fully pay the coverage.

Thanks a million

所有跟帖: 

回复:did you sign the waiver that you agreed waive the process -highpressure- 给 highpressure 发送悄悄话 (63 bytes) () 04/11/2007 postreply 18:25:11

how can I check court docket ? -highpressure- 给 highpressure 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/11/2007 postreply 18:28:11

I can not uderstand what you said -highpressure- 给 highpressure 发送悄悄话 (122 bytes) () 04/11/2007 postreply 18:57:46

回复:the details of my case -單身老貓- 给 單身老貓 发送悄悄话 (171 bytes) () 04/11/2007 postreply 22:42:53

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”