我也出车祸了。向老猫和其他大侠请教

来源: highlander 2007-01-24 05:22:54 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2011 bytes)
Basic facts:

时间:上星期五早晨 (1/19)
地点:新泽西
天气:snow, road is slipper

简述:我是直行,我发现我前方有一辆车 (let's call it "the second party") 在左拐,我开始减速,不知怎的,这辆车就停在了路中间,totally block my travel direction, and exposing his/her left door to me. 我急踩刹车,因为路滑,我的车打滑了,在这一瞬间,我可能slightly steered toward left, 我的车的右前方和他车的左门相撞.

Involvement of "a third party": There was a car behind me. Its driver could not stop his/her car either. But the driver steered left and run onto the left side walk. It appeared that only his/her tires were damaged.

----------------------------------------
My Damages: 我的右bumper 和 右 door damage. The hood was also damaged. Air bag pops out. My car still drivable, it looks that the damage is mostly on bumpers and doors.

Damages of the second party: The left door of the car that I collided with was of course badly damaged.

Injuries: No ambulence was call. It appears that everyone is relatively ok. My passenger and I did feel 轻微脑震荡 and sleepy and dizzy during the weekend.

----------------------------------------------------

Aftermath: the police was called. He interviewed every party and there was a witness, who primarily described the situation as I described above (I heard his deion to the police).

However, probably due to the deion of the third party, the police thought that I was driving too fast. The police on the spot said that "the second party" and I were at the fault.

I did not say too much to the police at that time except that I did not think I was driving fast. The police later said that he wanted to investigate further.

Last night, in the mail, I got a ticket. The offense is "reckless driving". I guess the police had no way to establish my speed and he simply find the most convenient charge.

--------------------------------------------------------

所有跟帖: 

我的疑问 -highlander- 给 highlander 发送悄悄话 (2307 bytes) () 01/24/2007 postreply 05:24:06

回复:我的疑问 -單身老貓- 给 單身老貓 发送悄悄话 (1311 bytes) () 01/24/2007 postreply 09:44:07

谢谢老猫。等事情结束,我会向大家汇报。 -highlander- 给 highlander 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/24/2007 postreply 12:16:46

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”