I guess you are right.

来源: Smart 2007-01-05 09:44:41 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1395 bytes)
回答: I am notSmart2007-01-05 07:50:33
I did not know the age of the child. My child goes to after school program, which does not cost that much at all. (that school is ranked #1 public elementary school in our city). I am not sure about the situation of LZ's daughter.

I would rather believe LZ does not realize the cost of raising child. From his post, I believe he worried about how the money is spent, rather than whether he should pay or not. As a parent, I will surely do my best to support my child, and I tend to believe that is true for every father. I am not familiar with the law, but I guess if the father pay $500/month, he should have at least some right to know how the money is spent, and some right to "suggest" how should the money is spent.

I guess I jumped to support the father, because I am a father. Likely, you tend to support the other side, because u r a mother. I belive we both know examples that a father after divorce, does not want to support his own children, which disqualify him as a human being anymore. On the other hand, I also heard enough stories that a mother only care about her own personal life without thinking anything for her children. There are several examples in the US, that a mother killed her OWN children in order to get married with her new boyfriend or keeping up with her living style. Anyway, we do not have enough info. to determine the situation of LZ.

所有跟帖: 

totally agree both of you. We are in different shoes... -坚果- 给 坚果 发送悄悄话 坚果 的博客首页 (1163 bytes) () 01/05/2007 postreply 10:30:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”