回复:这样的工作失误导致轻罪会影响绿卡的发放---详情见内

来源: iflyswa 2006-10-16 22:02:17 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1195 bytes)
I am sorry to hear you have to suffer what one of my best friends suffered almost 20 years ago. This is almost exactly the same situation my friend underwent in a LA area motel. He told me what exactly happend that day. Two undercover cops,one female and one male(LAPD vice unit), portrayed as prostitute and seeking prostitution in the motel; by talking about sex for money in the motel when filled in registration. You might think this is not your business, joking with them and check them in, you are guilty of a crime.

I know you don't have a deep pocket,and win this case is extremely because those happend many times a year, so that the public defenders know very well the outcome.
My friend had to plea guilty to "disordered house"(I didn't know what really was in the Calf. penaly code for that saying) later expunged and got the greencard) But this happend 20 years ago and he got his green card about 12 years ago). His laywer who helped to expunge the record told him, this was pretty serious charge(even still a misdemeanor) Please don't say "这样的工作失误", you must treat it a life long lesson.

PM me, if you want more detailed information

所有跟帖: 

回复:Some typo fixed -iflyswa- 给 iflyswa 发送悄悄话 (69 bytes) () 10/16/2006 postreply 22:24:44

回复:请问什么是PM me, ??我倒是很想找人谈谈此事 -zhenweinan- 给 zhenweinan 发送悄悄话 (368 bytes) () 10/17/2006 postreply 19:11:09

回复:回复:请问什么是PM me, ??我倒是很想找人谈谈此事 -iflyswa- 给 iflyswa 发送悄悄话 (569 bytes) () 10/17/2006 postreply 20:58:49

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”