Feel very depressed,Pls give advices

来源: yangyang2 2006-10-16 18:07:02 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1830 bytes)
I really feel depressed today, just lost the case for my traffic ticket.
OK, I just want make the story as short as I could. Two months ago, I want make a left turn to go back Home. During construction, the traffic was really bad. When the light became green, I start driving and wait in the middle of the road waiting for my chance to turn left, because there is big truck on the opposite direction was turning right. It move slowly and took all the space. (I live in IL, and it is legal to wait in the middle for left turn). The officer asked me pull over and issued the ticket. She said I blocked the intersection. When she ask me pull over, the light is still green.
So I appeal not guilty and today is my court’s date. What really shock me is in the court today, she said she pulled me over is because the light became red and I still stopped in the middle for at least 20 seconds. Since her car was in the other direction, she can not drive through when her light became green. And she said I yelled at her after she pulled me over.
I can not believe my ears, how can she lie like that. And the judge just does not want listen to me. In the end he said he believe I went to the intersection during green light, and he believed when the officer ask me pull over ,it was still green light. But anyway I should not enter the intersection if the road is busy.
I was really in shock and can not believe it. The point is if the judge really believe me, it means the police officer actually lied and how could a liar won the case.
I know it is not big deal, I do not care about paying 80 dollars, but I really need justice.
Sorry I post this here, I know it is not related to baby. I just feel so unfare and want share with you.

If anyone know anything about it, could you get any advices.
Thanks!

所有跟帖: 

回复:Feel very depressed,Pls give advices -单身老猫- 给 单身老猫 发送悄悄话 (392 bytes) () 10/16/2006 postreply 19:13:10

You did the right thing!!! -昭君出塞因地制宜- 给 昭君出塞因地制宜 发送悄悄话 (574 bytes) () 10/16/2006 postreply 20:04:05

ding! excellent advice. -wonder1- 给 wonder1 发送悄悄话 (391 bytes) () 10/16/2006 postreply 22:39:30

Same thing happened to me years ago -wgp66- 给 wgp66 发送悄悄话 (185 bytes) () 10/16/2006 postreply 20:09:12

Interesting -昭君出塞因地制宜- 给 昭君出塞因地制宜 发送悄悄话 (217 bytes) () 10/16/2006 postreply 20:21:08

不要生气了。 The judge belived your story. -不胡扯- 给 不胡扯 发送悄悄话 (206 bytes) () 10/17/2006 postreply 07:37:14

回复:Feel very depressed,Pls give advices -circleofchina.com- 给 circleofchina.com 发送悄悄话 (103 bytes) () 10/17/2006 postreply 12:28:14

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”