回复:回复:建議您諮詢律師 NOW !

来源: beiyunshan 2006-09-27 04:33:22 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (811 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ beiyunshan ] 在 2006-09-27 11:26:23 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 建議您諮詢律師 NOW !單身老貓2006-09-26 10:08:37
If possible, obtain a female, middle-aged, and motherly looking attorney. Whenever you discuss your case, do not sound that you are trying to find excuses or justifications for your action and that you are simply worried about your future. Do not even try to accuse the social worker and the policeman. You should show your remorse, which itself will reflect you love for you child. I hope you truly repent and will not hurt your child again.

In this country (U.S.), if you work hard, you are able to fulfill most of your dreams. However, the years we spend with our children are so short. Let me tell you (as a mother of a grown child) that the best years of my life are the years when my little boy was young and when I was taking care of him. Now I only wish that I had loved him even more!

所有跟帖: 

You don't have to convince your lawyer anything. However -boby123- 给 boby123 发送悄悄话 (269 bytes) () 09/27/2006 postreply 09:12:31

Your attroney is trying to convince other people here -beiyunshan- 给 beiyunshan 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2006 postreply 09:21:08

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”