Old Cat, please help me read this detailed one!

来源: freecall 2006-06-19 20:26:39 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2236 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ freecall ] 在 2006-06-21 09:17:08 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
I have a case about security deposit, lease dispute, and credit fault information.

Today I printed one free credit card report copy of mine. I found one of my former landlord reported to the credit agency I own her $865, actually she is charging me money $1/day by the delay due contract after I moved out her apartment. She is still charging me money after I already pay her all the rent and left two years ago. She never returns one penny of my deposit ($300) to me up to now. I am so surprised to find this information.

FYI: Back in July, 2004. I signed a month by month apartment contract with this landlord. I lived there for two and half months. Before I leave, I gave the landlord a 10 days notice call, I am leaving. And she told me she will keep all my $300 dollards deposit because I didn't give her 30 days notice. I argue with her, that is why I pay extra $20 for every month by month contract above the regular contract, no 30days notice on the contract at all, you agreed about this orally when we sign this contract. I paid you extra money for this flexibility. I moved in the middle of July and moved out at the end of September. And I paied all my rents on time. I called her several times about returning part of deposit to me after I moved out that apartment. But she told me no way she will give me a penny of my deposit back. That is her money. She told me you ask any body, it is the law of Arkansas. I have no more time to deal with her at that time. So I just stopped asking back the deposit. But surprise she is still collecting money from me everyday since I moved out of that apartment from the information I just found from the credit card report after two I moved out of that department.

I am really feeling bad about this. I don’t know what to say about this landlord, I just want her to give my credit report cleaned and give my deposit back she owns me. I own her nothing.

Would you like to give me some suggestion about this case? Where can I deal with this about her ruining to me?

No attorneys around will accept this case, and no small court room will deal with her either because she is not a resident in this town.

I appreciate your nice response.

所有跟帖: 

回复:Old Cat, please help me read this detailed one! -單身老貓- 给 單身老貓 发送悄悄话 (2579 bytes) () 06/19/2006 postreply 22:12:49

Thank you very very much for your nice help and details -freecall- 给 freecall 发送悄悄话 (455 bytes) () 06/20/2006 postreply 07:05:50

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”