回复:我被控domestic voilance,老猫能帮忙回答一些问题吗?

来源: 17018 2005-12-19 10:38:21 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (953 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 17018 ] 在 2006-01-17 10:06:30 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
first of all, like someone said earlier, your hu*****and doesn't have any ability to drop the charge, it's the district attorney (or the people of ohio) against you, don't be misled by anyone who told you otherwise.

does it help to get your hu*****and to help? i don't think so, the only way your hu*****and can help is refuse to testify, which may not work because DA can supoena him to, and if he lies to try to save your ass, he will be charged with purgery which is a felony charge, i don't think he will risk that for you.

and remember, do not plea guilty, fight it to the end, because if you get misdemeamor your life here in US is over anyway, you will be deported and even not will have trouble finding jobs here, but i don't think you will go to jail even if convicted.

by the way, what's going on with women these days, beat hu*****and and he called police? :D if you feel you are being attacked, call police don't hit ppl

所有跟帖: 

let me make it clear again: -7172- 给 7172 发送悄悄话 (82 bytes) () 12/20/2005 postreply 19:32:16

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”