I bet that most people here have received your PR / Citizenship.

I bet that most people here have received your PR / Citizenship. Many of you have some experience with hiring immigration lawyer(s). I need your help.

If anyone has any unhappy experience with any immigration lawyer(s) s/he hired, please share your information here. This will definitely help other Chinese not to be another victim of the lawyer(s) you hired.

I have to be interviewed by my potential employers before I get hired. I receive no payment for interviews. Why immigration lawyer asks payment after I interview him/her? Although the interview lasts only a couple of minutes, s/he asks more than $50. Why?

I receive my pay check after I have done my job. Why immigration lawyer asks partial payment before s/he even starts the job? This gives him/her a great chance to collect money without doing anything. The most important thing is not money. The most important thing is that by hiring a lawyer I put my life and death in his/her hands. I am now looking for a lawyer with excellent personality and extraordinary ability to work on my simplest case LC(PERM)/I-140/I-485. I am able and willing to double the payment. My only condition is that I will make the payment after s/he has the job done. Is a qualified lawyer out there?

所有跟帖: 

Sorry, you ask too much. You cannot -4100- 给 4100 发送悄悄话 (19 bytes) () 12/11/2005 postreply 16:11:28

No Way -67216- 给 67216 发送悄悄话 (207 bytes) () 12/11/2005 postreply 17:22:13

回复:No Way -2433- 给 2433 发送悄悄话 (329 bytes) () 12/13/2005 postreply 01:56:10

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!