you did a wrong thing

来源: torontonia 2005-08-29 13:44:40 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1318 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ torontonia ] 在 2005-09-09 10:38:28 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
It was wrong for you to call police. Why? It is very simply.
No benefit for you. From your limited information, I can tell your hu*****and is not a violent person, maybe just lost his temper at that time. For most of the cases of family violence, you would not have time or be able to call police if he intended to hurt you. Another reason I am saying this is because if he is a crazy person, most likely you would be the person who moves out of the house firstly, if you are smart enough. From so many cases I have seen, I have never seen a violent person moved out of the house first. what he has an afair doesn't mean that he is violent. The third reason is "you were upset, then you were not sure if you did a right thing".
Let me know if I am wrong.
two results after calling police like this:
1. Worsen your already bad relationship. what you did was just to push your hu*****and away from you. No man wants to be with a woman who call police to against him. Of course it doesn't hurt if you don't want him back.
2. the city needs more police officers and people like us pay the tax.

Finally, by the way, being more than 5 years together, you should know your hu*****and better than anyone who is just vitually online bug. If you are not sure anymore, talk to the friends close to both of you.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”