如何与不公正的对待斗争??

来源: 遇到了小麻烦 2005-08-03 16:35:11 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2232 bytes)
这是我写的抗议信,希望大家指点:(BART是旧金山湾街区的捷运系统)

This is a formal complaint against a rude, prejudiced and abusive BART station agent who was on duty at El Cerrito Del Norte station around 9:30 am on Tuesday Aug. 2, 2005.

After an early appointment in downtown Berkeley, I took a BART train to at El Cerrito Del Norte, arriving around 9:30am. The fare gate didn't accept my ticket that I used in Berkeley, while the ?add fare? machines showed it's all right to use. I gave my ticket to the above referenced station agent. She told me the ticket is ?not valid?, and before listening to my description, accused me of ?scamming? and ?evade fares?. Despite my repeated explanation, she just demanded my paying $4.40 excursion fare for ?no ticket?.

Because I need to move on, I paid her the $4.40 in cash. But she refused to return my ticket, which I fully believed to be valid and legitimately belonging to me. Since I wasn't allowed to use that ticket, it is still my property because I paid $1.25 for it. In order not to waste more time, I took my ticket while she was holding it in her right hand, and left the station.

She even called the BART police to resolve this minor dispute and retrieve the $1.25 ticket! And she even accused me of intentionally hitting her and tried to ?arrest? me. All I did was taking back my legitimate property - a $1.25 BART ticket. She is abusing her power as station agent, and abusing the BART police power for such minor fare dispute. Even a BART policeman secretly admitted ?it's a joke.? However, another policeman still issued a citation to me, just to appease her.

As a long time BART commuter (over 3 years) I really didn't anticipate such inhumane and insulting treatment. I believe such a rude, prejudiced and abusive person should not be allowed to be appeased. I hereby request BART thoroughly investigate the incident, dismiss the BART police citation , and refund me the $4.40 that I shouldn't need to pay. (The $1.25 ticked should suffice the fare.)

I reserve the right to initiate legal challenge to BART if such a rude, prejudiced and abusive treatment to customer is not corrected.

Sincerely,

所有跟帖: 

不公正的对待?? -BadEnglish- 给 BadEnglish 发送悄悄话 (61 bytes) () 08/04/2005 postreply 13:01:35

你凭什么认定我"cheat"? 机器就 -不愿帮忙也就算了。。- 给 不愿帮忙也就算了。。 发送悄悄话 (20 bytes) () 08/04/2005 postreply 15:09:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”