You did the right thing!

来源: donot 2005-08-02 09:48:08 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1165 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ donot ] 在 2005-09-09 10:38:28 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Although you didn't ask other people's opinion, I would like to answer your concerns based on my experience.

I had samilar experience a few years ago. Ex-hu*****and was very violate at home in order to force me to agree to a divorce so that he could marry his mistress. I called police and he was arrested. After he was released from jail, he begged me to drop the charge and promised to stop his affair for the sake of our kids. However, he immediately openly admited his affair and started forcing me to divorce again after I helped him drop the charge. We ended up divorced and he didn't want any of our kids.

My point is don't feel regret for what you did. Don't feel bad on what you did to him (called the police). Your hu*****and has an affair and wants to divorce you so he doesn't cherish your love or your life together . Since he dared to come back home to scare you, instead of feeling shameful for himself, he deserved to be given a lesson by police. I would not drop the charge for my ex-hu*****and if I could redo it. He should be punished by the law if he doesn't respect others and doesn't obey the law.

Take care and good luck!

所有跟帖: 

回复:You did the right thing! -5- 给 5 发送悄悄话 (21 bytes) () 08/02/2005 postreply 19:47:34

Thanks for sharing experience -逃离?- 给 逃离? 发送悄悄话 (8 bytes) () 08/03/2005 postreply 04:35:05

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”