ID 被盗,谁知道怎样查credit report

来源: mingucla 2005-05-20 13:24:01 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (880 bytes)
最好是free without obligation 的

My story is: someone applied a credit card under my name using my old address, then made a transfer of $12,500 from that credit card. I found out what was going on after I received the transfer notice. So I called Bank of America who issued the card, the Fraud Department told me this matter will be investigated, and they suggested me to get a credit report to see if it is the only case happened to me. I searched on line and found that most credit report costs $25 for 3 reports from different resources, due to the fact that different resources could have different result of a person’s credit history, it is highly recommended to get all of them. Although $25 is not much, I still hope if anyone knows a better way to do it. Also my other concern is if it is safe to get such report online, I don’t want to get in trouble again.

所有跟帖: 

Man, it is time to spend that -$25-now!!!- 给 $25-now!!! 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/20/2005 postreply 14:33:01

fraud victim gets them free -callthem- 给 callthem 发送悄悄话 (437 bytes) () 05/20/2005 postreply 15:03:15

Yes. What you said is right. -Bodd- 给 Bodd 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/20/2005 postreply 15:52:03

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”