What can We do?

来源: annayu 2013-03-17 00:06:34 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1343 bytes)

Our antique car has an accident in front of our gate house March last year. One 16 years old girl was testing on the phone when she hit our car from the back. Both car has damage. The parents were called. They asked us not to report to insurance or police. And they will pay for the damage. We gave the estimate bill to them last year. They paid first 500 hundred in Sep. and second 500 last week. There still 900 left in the balance. The father sent us a letter and said he feel 1000 is fair and should cover all our parts and labor in damage.

We have not fixed the car yet. Since my hu*****and restall this antique car, so he is going to fix it himself. For some medical issue he has with back, we have postponed on fixing the car.

That's what I am thinking now.

We are going to take the car to a bodyshop and get an estimate.( I am sure it is going to be more than 1900.) Send the estimate to the parents over night certified letter so that we will make sure they get it. Then tell them if they are not going to pay whatever left amount on the estimate, we will pursue our rights in civil court.

Can We do that?

Thanks in advance.

It was not all about the money. It is really hurt people's feeling when you give them convenience they bite you back in return.

所有跟帖: 

你的做法有点怪,开始就应该去bodyshop拿estimate。 -我也有话说- 给 我也有话说 发送悄悄话 我也有话说 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/17/2013 postreply 13:11:17

算了吧,就原谅赔钱的人心痛死的一些做法 -上流Man- 给 上流Man 发送悄悄话 上流Man 的博客首页 (176 bytes) () 03/17/2013 postreply 22:36:05

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”