You need do some homework

来源: playdoh2 2011-10-25 06:34:40 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1388 bytes)

1. Management fee, or common charge, is often due every month, and the property tax is due every month, quarter, half year or one year. So you probably mean property tax, which has nothing to do with the HOA or Management company. The property tax payment history is a public record.

2. I don't remember HOA disclosed the late payment of common charges when I do refinancing. You need to check the copy of the form to make sure.

3. HOA might have been too "agressive" to collect the common charge and late fees (as opposed to 物业公司没有去按时催缴物业费). They could put a lien on property if the owner default common charge for too long. The lien is a public record,and possibly prevents other home owners from refinancing.

4. $150 charge for a form is kind of expensive. We get refinancing documents from HOA for free. You have to ask HOA what this fee is based on.

5. You should participate HOA election and b oard meetings more often, so you can express your concerns (about the charge for example) and know what is going on (about the late payments and procedure to collect them for example). HOA has to disclose its financial every year.

Do you know a member of HOA board? Maybe you can ask his opnion before you go to see the HOA management office. I just feel you may have some misunderstanding about the whole thing.

所有跟帖: 

是的 就是 HOA -我在西雅图- 给 我在西雅图 发送悄悄话 我在西雅图 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/25/2011 postreply 13:12:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”