here's my 2 cents

来源: 猪猪 2011-07-20 09:22:40 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1013 bytes)

1. Joint tax return requires both signatures. You should notify IRS about the fraud and get some money back.

2. Not sure which state you are in, but in the States, mom gets the custody of the child 99% of the time.

3. Is his income higher than yours?  If so, he should be paying for child support.Are you a stay-home mom or you make money than he does?

4. Do you have any joint accounts together?  Do you how much assets he has?  His 401k?  His life insurance policy, if any? Once you're married in the States, as a wife, you are entitiled to half of whatever your hu*****and has.  All the money goes into one basket.

4. I don't think your lawyer is a decent one.  You should fire him and find a better one. Usually, from what I heard, most men are pulling their hair out when it comes to divorce due to all the accumulated expenses. 

You should definitely find out how much money he has first and find a better lawyer. 

所有跟帖: 

Thank you so much! -howlongwaiting- 给 howlongwaiting 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2011 postreply 21:04:02

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”