只是想来一个激将法,但是还是得不到需要的答案。

来源: Man40 2011-05-15 09:15:08 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1354 bytes)
回答: 做人做成这样?我也有话说2011-05-14 12:04:59

不知是什么时候我又得罪了这里的达人...得不到需要的答案

那个被阴人偷偷吊销工作准证的人是我。我家现在是鸡犬不宁, 惶惶不可终日 (=心慌意乱,神不守舍,一天也过不下去了). It looks like the end results would be: my house foreclosure, and my deportation. My employer wouldn't have any punishment. The person did this evil thing to me and my family would stay at her job position.

In her office room, there are more than a hundred gifts from international scholars accumulated in the past years. Interesting to mention that: all gifts are from either China or Africa countries. Hehe, all enjoy corruptions!

I didn't send her any gift in Septemter 2009 when I asked for H-1B sponsorship. I rejected her proposal of J1 visa for me. I told her, if you didn't give me a H-1B visa, I would not take the postdoc job (which initially was a contract paid as $12,500 for six months). With the protection from H-1B regulations, I finally have been paid with $49,999 annually! from 11/15/2009 to the present and into the future.

There were a list of scholars needed contract renewal in August 2010. However, she only pick out my name and ONLY cancelled my visa without notifying anybody!

I want to know how to get compensation from her! I want to know your opinions whether she deserve some punishment! 

所有跟帖: 

你有困难正常问大家自然帮你,来这么一套大家除了拍你以外你还指望谁会帮你啊 -xialai1- 给 xialai1 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/15/2011 postreply 15:35:31

我之前的贴问过了,但不幸没得到答案,才 -Man40- 给 Man40 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/16/2011 postreply 06:45:11

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”