谨防骗局

来源: Martinlu2003315 2011-04-13 09:21:40 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (69294 bytes)

谨防骗局.

这是一个骗子网站, 号称买靴子. 没有地址, 没有电话, 只有银行帐号.

我的一个美国同事在去年圣诞节花费近$200靴子, 只得到一个无记录的跟踪号. 数十次电子邮件往来, 该骗子始终不推钱, 不寄货. 投诉到上海工商局, 说没地址无法受理. 在此, 提醒大家不要上当, 引以为诫

Fashion Shoes Store Shanghai Cn
Date 12/09/10 0 0343559085 2 4816 

$187.34 

Thanks,

S

Hi, S:
Good night.
I did call EMS, 11185. A lady told me that she did not find any informaiton for this.
EMS is in China. 

EMS客户服务电话—11185

http://www.ems.com.cn/include/images/red-tab.gif

“11185”邮政客户服务电话是中国邮政面向社会客户提供的综合性电话服务热线,针对EMS客户,“11185”电话可提供上门揽收、业务咨询、邮件查询、投诉受理等服务。

“11185”特服电话是EMS连接用户、方便用户、服务用户的绿色通道EMS客户无论在哪个城市,只要拨通当地的“11185”,便可以享受到及时、方便、快捷的EMS服务。

Bootsforyou.us has been an online retailer for authentic UGG® boots since 1994. Nowadays UGG® boots has become a phenomenon which laid a solid fundation for the leading role of Bootsforyou.us . The UGG Australia story began in 1978 when a surfer named Brian Smith needed a way to keep his feet warm between waves and the UGG Classic was born. UGG Australia, positioned as the premier brand that is all about high-end luxury and comfort for everday life, we only allow the finest quality materials be used to create them! Now UGG® boots are a favorite of the fashion elite and incredibly popular all over America.Right now pamper your feet, get your comfort UGG® boots from Bootsforyou.us!

---

Thanks for agreeing to take a look at the email thread between me and this company.

As you can see, they haven't been very helpful!! The tracking number that they provided to me: EE479616441CN, doesn't even work at this website: http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp !! 

Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 9:42:12 PM
Subject: Re: Form submission from: Contact Us| boots| We will giveyouasatisfying reply

Dear Friend,

we send to u the tracking number u also can check by yourself that the boots are still one the way maybe there is some problem with the ship we will check this and had contacted with our shipper pls trust us and give us some  time we will give u an satisfying reply soon tks http://mail.yimg.com/a/i/mesg/tsmileys2/01.gif

Thanks for your attention to our website: www.bootsforyou.net

Please feel free to contact with us by email,we will reply you within 24 hours

Regards

Betty

Customer service No. 0588

www.bootsforyou.net

To: Uggboots Uggboots <bootsforyou@yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, January 14, 2011 9:48:52 PM
Subject: Re: Form submission from: Contact Us| boots| We will giveyouasatisfying reply

I don't understand this message. There is no response here! You simply pasted what I had in my last email. I'd like a response to my last message!
Please have your manager or someone with authority resolve this matter immediately!!!

Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 22:07:48 -0800 (PST)

To: S C. verizon.net>

Subject: Re: Form submission from: Contact Us| boots| We will give youasatisfying reply

Dear Friend,

UGG Classic Tall 5815 Sand

• Shoe size: US 6, UK 4.5, EU 37

UGG Classic Tall 5815 Sand

$0.00

$76.99

$76.99

UGG Women's Bailey Button 5803 Sand

• Shoe size: US 7, UK 5.5, EU 38

UGG Women's Bailey Button 5803 Sand

$0.00

$79.99

$79.99

Shipping Fee

Shipping Fee

$0.00

$20.00

$20.00

Subtotal:

$176.98

Total:

$176.98

Regards

Betty

www.bootsforyou.net

To: Uggboots Uggboots <bootsforyou@yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, January 14, 2011 2:15:33 AM
Subject: Re: Form submission from: Contact Us| boots| We will give youasatisfying reply

Dear Betty:

So far, you have not resolved anything for me, but continue to give me useless information! There is no information for the tracking number that you provided to me. Even if my order arrives tomorrow, you still have not addressed how you will resolve the discrepancy between the amount that was charged to my credit card ($187.34) and the amount of my invoice ($176.98). There is a difference of $10.36. Furthermore, since the shipment still has not arrived, at a VERY MINIMUM, I should not be charged a shipping fee since my items did not arrive before Christmas, as promised by you!!

I would like this issue resolved immediately. I am not happy with this situation in the least. Please speak to your supervisor(s) about resolving this issue today.

To: Serizon.net>
Sent: Thu, January 13, 2011 12:23:22 AM

Dear Friend,

we has send out for u the tracking number of usps is ee479616441cn, we will contact with our shipper immediately sorry for the inconvenience send to u as we are a bit busy nowadays sorry.we will solve  this pls don't worry.

Regards

Betty

www.bootsforyou.net

Order #:

Shipping Method:

Standard delivery

Products Subtotal: 

$176.98

------

Total for this Order: 

$176.98

Products on order: 

1 x

UGG Classic Tall 5815 Sand - $76.99
SKU: UGG Classic Tall 5815 Sand
Shoe size: US 6, UK 4.5, EU 37

1 x

UGG Women's Bailey Button 5803 Sand - $79.99
SKU: UGG Women's Bailey Button 5803 Sand
Shoe size: US 7, UK 5.5, EU 38

1 x

Shipping Fee - $20.00
SKU: Shipping Fee

To: sverizon.net
Sent: Wed, January 5, 2011 10:12:55 PM

Dear Friend,

I checked for you just now that your parcel had been sent out. Your tracking no. is EE479616441CN
But the postal system doesn’t renew the delivery information in time. Please log in to  this website to track your parcel one or two days later: 
http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other question.

Best regards

Regards

Betty

www.bootsforyou.net

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 18:32:15 -0800 (PST)

To: verizon.net>

Subject: Re: Form submission from: Contact Us| boots| We will give you asatisfying reply

Dear Friend,

sorry  for the delay ship for u , we had contacted with our shipper pls be patient the ugg boots are on the way to your door we are sure they will come to u soon !

tks for  yur understanding and patience ! tks !

Regards

Betty

www.bootsforyou.net

Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 18:23:35 -0800 (PST)

To: @verizon.net>

Subject: Re: Form submission from: Contact Us| boots| We will give you a satisfying reply

Dear Friend,

we had contacted with our shipper for a long time already we also have not the tracking number dear , the shipper had not send to us asthere are thousands of orders here , we are so sorry for the delay ship for u we had tried our best .

Regards

Betty

www.bootsforyou.net

To: bootsforyou@yahoo.com
Sent: Fri, December 24, 2010 3:56:00 AM
Subject: Form submission from: Contact Us| boots| We will give you a satisfying reply

Submitted on 12/24/2010 - 03:56
Submitted by user: sharoan [70.164.101.194]

Submitted values are:

First Name: S
  Last Name: S
  Email: @verizon.net
It has been more than two weeks now since I placed my order and I still haven't received a tracking number!! Christmas is in two days, and the two pairs of Uggs that I ordered have not arrived, yet you processed payment from me already!! I am not very happy about this! Please respond to me immediately, and please explain why you charged my account $187.34 instead of $176.98.
My order number is 621591 and the date of order is Dec 9.
Thank you,
S

所有跟帖: 

网上购物之前可以在这里查“Reseller”的信誉。 -加州老李- 给 加州老李 发送悄悄话 加州老李 的博客首页 (124 bytes) () 04/13/2011 postreply 09:41:35

回复:网上购物之前可以在这里查“Reseller”的信誉。 -MartinLu2003315- 给 MartinLu2003315 发送悄悄话 MartinLu2003315 的博客首页 (91 bytes) () 04/13/2011 postreply 09:55:40

But, anyway, thanks. -MartinLu2003315- 给 MartinLu2003315 发送悄悄话 MartinLu2003315 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/13/2011 postreply 09:56:56

网上绝大多数自称卖正品减价名牌的都是骗人的 -东土大糖- 给 东土大糖 发送悄悄话 东土大糖 的博客首页 (216 bytes) () 04/13/2011 postreply 11:17:14

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”