BBB is the best private org for consumer. It has limit as well

来源: autumnmoon 2010-05-29 18:34:38 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1326 bytes)
Just my personal view.

As a private non profit org, it has its limit. It basic encorage the business response the consumer complaint. The BBB report did has record of a business how many complaint its accepted and how many solved. It gives the other people a reference.

It really provide mediation between business and consumers if the complaint can not solved through message forward (yes, it forward message between consumer and the business only with no extra action in beginning). The person host the mediation usually is a local attorney (not BBB exployee). The business usually has to accept the mediation result and consumer, usually not have to. I personally experienced a few cases and do have win and loss. I think it is not pefect but reasonable as it is free to consumers.

Remember it is a private org.

If you really believe you are right and the business is wrong, you should hire an attorney to sure the business. the court has the final power. You may need to prepare to pay the business attorney fee if you loss in court.

The court, is not pefect as well.

Other web site, like ripoffreport, is founded by a criminal and it is just a con to business. Any business can pay it to make the complain dispear. It plan some trick to show on Google search 1st page.

所有跟帖: 

Even I win in the court, I could still get no money back -man40- 给 man40 发送悄悄话 (216 bytes) () 05/29/2010 postreply 20:33:24

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”