【环球之旅】《500 miles》英语+美国 -- by 风华 / 娅娅

来源: 2022-09-30 08:51:48 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

自己平时很少录英文歌,为了参加活动昨晚手机现录了一首,很喜欢的一首英文歌,还是第一次唱,感谢娅娅的精美和声底版,有了漂亮的和声这歌就更好听了~~:)大满贯是不可能完成的了,有一首算一首,祝大家周末愉快,听歌愉快!^_^

原来要发旅游照片,来几张我几年前在美国羚羊谷拍的几张微笑

500 Miles 
If you missed this train I'm on You will know that I am gone You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles
A hundred miles, a hundred miles A hundred miles, a hundred miles You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles
Lord, I'm one, Lord, I'm two Lord, I'm three, Lord, I'm four Lord, I'm five hundred miles away from home
Away from home, away from home Away from home, away from home Lord, I'm five hundred miles away from home
Not a shirt on my back Not a penny to my name Lord, I can't go back home this ole way
This ole way, this ole way This ole way, this ole way Lord, I can't go back home this this ole way
If you missed the train I'm on You will know that I am gone You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles
A hundred miles, a hundred miles A hundred miles, a hundred miles You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles

更多我的博客文章>>>