妹妹的短篇,又臭又长,慎入……

来源: tax2 2021-05-26 06:29:04 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (14905 bytes)

Cheese

Ah yes, cheese, a staple in fine dining, and also the one thing that Margaret Molligure couldn’t handle. Everytime she took even a bite of cheese, she would simultaneously combust and would regurgitate her food everywhere in a spray of cheesey goodness. The only thing in the world that she wanted was to be able to handle the lactose, curdley substance for at least 10 seconds before spontaneously combusting and spraying barf everywhere. She wanted to see if she could beat her record of 3.2 seconds of gagging and choking just so she could taste the cheese. She placed a thick slice of monterey jack cheese on her tongue and immediately regretted it. A few seconds later she was laying on the ground, frothing at the mouth with splatters of barf in every direction. She vowed to never eat cheese again, but she just couldn’t help it… she placed another slice of feta cheese on her tongue and in a matter of seconds was knocked out. When she woke up she saw an angel protruding from the clouds had come to take her away...finally, she could be reunited with her ancestors.

Fin

Stars

It was a beautiful night as  Cady lay, sprawled out under a tree in the grass. Ahhh, how beautiful the stars look tonight, and is that - what is that? Cady thought as she sat up, staring at the night sky. Is that star...falling?? Wait… that’s not a star...that’s a….NUKE!! She thought, as she leapt off of the ground and started sprinting towards the nearest town, but it was too late. The nuke was already coming in contact with the ground near Cady’s feet and she was catapulted into the air. As her body flew through the air, her limbs and muscles tore apart, forming what may have looked to passerbys, like a red and peach colored firework.

Fin

Pudding

6 year old Dolores’ stomach grumbled as she snuck into the kitchen and opened the fridge. Noone’s going to notice if I eat just ONE pudding, right? She thought, fishing through the newly opened box of chocolate pudding. She snagged the one closest to her and slowly and skillfully snuck a spoon from a cabinet. As she quietly closed the cabinet and snuck towards her room, she opened her door and it creaked slightly. #*%! I hope no one woke up! She carefully slid the door closed behind her and sat down on her bed, quickly pulling the top layer of silver foil to reveal a glossy pudding top. She took her spoon and picked up a chunk of pudding but before she could eat it, her door swung wide open. OH NO! MOM MUST’VE WOKEN UP- she thought, anxiously staring at the open doorway, but the person standing there was not her mother. It was a tall man wearing a black mask, holding what looked like a brown sack, dripping a red liquid all over the floors. “Who...are you?” Dolores muttered, backing up on her bed. The man didn’t say anything but instead took a step towards her. “Answer me!” she shouted, quivering. The stranger said nothing, and continued to inch closer towards her. “MOOOOOOM! THERE’S SOMEONE IN MY ROOM!” she continued to scream but it was no use now. The stranger pulled out a knife he found in the kitchen and proceeded to gut her alive.

Fin

Milk

Juilan was your ordinary middle school student aside from the fact that he would get bullied regularly. Especially by his biggest bully, Howard Stewey. Now in all honesty, the reason why Howard would bully Julian was because he was envious of what Julian had that he didn’t. Julian was loved by his family, had good grades, and was nice to everyone, no matter if they were mean to him. On the other hand, Howard’s mother was sickly, his father was always out somewhere, he had bad grades, and that made him lash out at people.  The reason why Howard would pick on Julian especially was because before Howard bullied him, the two of them were friends. Until the day when Julian made a ‘joke’ about Howard’s dad leaving to get milk and never coming back, and about how bad his grades were. What makes things worse is the fact that Julian knew that Howard was very sensitive when it came to his family leaving him but he still said those things anyways. One day, Julian grew so sick of the bull*#!$ that he had to go through that he reported Howard to the headmaster and got him expelled.

Fin

Miracle Girl

Good old Penny McSchrueder, always helping out in the neighborhood, one would say, I sure wish MY daughter were as responsible as Penny, and , Thanks for always helping out, Penny! But in all truthfulness, Penny didn’t want to be a good person. She had tried multiple times to hang Ol’ Ms.Kammen’s cat, Strudel, but had instead managed to make Strudel an obedient, nice, and playful cat. Soon enough though, Penny got so fed up with being called ‘the nicest girl in the neighbourhood’, that she attempted to stab herself to death, but of course, her good luck got the best of her and she instead ended up missing e v e r y s i n g l e t i m e she tried. “I JUST WANT TO DIE!” Penny yelled, as she sat on the curb by her house. “SOMEONE! HIT ME! RUN ME OVER!” she exclaimed, jumping on the road and running straight towards a car. This time, she got run over and just barely survived. It was painful and horrible but she still ended up surviving. She was called ‘the miracle girl Penny’, and ‘God’s most blessed child’. Penny tried multiple times to die but each time she survived. And from what I know of, she is still attempting to die today.

所有跟帖: 

羡慕!这写作能力杠杠的! -十月流金- 给 十月流金 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2021 postreply 06:33:43

谢谢看帖,有点暴力,打游戏后遗症 -tax2- 给 tax2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2021 postreply 06:35:04

分享一下如何成就笔下功夫的吧 -northcat- 给 northcat 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2021 postreply 06:49:00

让她自己发展?打游戏?喜欢做啥就做啥,看漫画?没读过一本正经书,每天在图书馆里看漫画,回家就是和好朋友连线打游戏聊天 -tax2- 给 tax2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2021 postreply 06:54:47

if not particularly trained, this is raw talents, which -Smart- 给 Smart 发送悄悄话 (55 bytes) () 05/26/2021 postreply 07:25:40

文艺青年, 天生居多。 -Rockeymountain- 给 Rockeymountain 发送悄悄话 Rockeymountain 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2021 postreply 07:33:21

唉,写得都是打打杀杀的,她自己还觉得挺好玩儿的 -tax2- 给 tax2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2021 postreply 07:45:40

女娃文笔细腻,感情丰富,和男娃的writing style 很不一样。 -joytolearn- 给 joytolearn 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2021 postreply 07:33:39

我两个都是女孩子,一个像爸爸,一个像妈妈,老二像爸爸 -tax2- 给 tax2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2021 postreply 07:42:30

写的真好, 俺家俩男娃写作都是干巴巴的。羡慕写作好的娃, 爬藤必备的啊。 -twoboyss- 给 twoboyss 发送悄悄话 twoboyss 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2021 postreply 08:52:28

不喜欢数学,爬不了藤 -tax2- 给 tax2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2021 postreply 09:51:28

老二多大了?羡慕会写的孩子 -92168- 给 92168 发送悄悄话 92168 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2021 postreply 09:10:00

12 岁,就是跟着学校里 -tax2- 给 tax2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2021 postreply 09:50:48

替我家老二给她点个赞,老二夸她想象力丰富,又把该文转给哥哥了 -数与形- 给 数与形 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2021 postreply 09:56:03

谢谢!小孩子理解小孩子 -tax2- 给 tax2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2021 postreply 10:03:15

妹妹这种风格写科幻小说会特别出彩 -bayview- 给 bayview 发送悄悄话 (143 bytes) () 05/26/2021 postreply 11:54:34

她不听我的建议,我就是鼓励她谢谢 -tax2- 给 tax2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2021 postreply 13:44:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”