无知还要时髦,这就是问题的症结所在。看看下面的爆强翻译,想笑,笑得出吗?
1. 采一轮松间明月供你观赏,织一件秋日的凉爽为你披上,斟一杯月宫的琼浆醉你心上,做一份仲秋的祝福圆你梦乡。
An inter-mining Mingyue for your viewing, weave a cool autumn you covered, as appropriate pieces of glass Moon Palace drunken your heart, and do a blessing Zhong Yuan your dreams.
2.又是一年月圆夜,月下为你许三愿:一愿美梦好似月儿圆,二愿日子更比月饼甜,三愿美貌犹如月中仙。
2001 is a full moon night, on three-under for you to: a child to dream of a round like, two days more than willing to sweet cakes, like beauty to three months cents.
3.这个最美丽的节日,想送你最特别的祝福。
The most beautiful holiday, you want to send a special blessing.
4.试着寻找最华丽的祝词,我没能做到。
Try to find the most beautiful message, I did not do.
5.一句最朴实的话:中秋快乐!
One of the most simple: a happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
6.天上有个月,水中有个月,我这儿也有个月。
Sky One, the water there, I also have here months.
7.为送礼!For gifts!
8.现将月饼放在水中,用月光返照原理速递过来。
Now the cakes on the water, with penetration of courier from the moonlight.
9.祝中秋节快乐,月圆人更圆!
I wish a happy Mid-Autumn Festival, one more round full moon!
10. 声声祝福请微风替我传送,缕缕关怀托流水替我寄予,虽然忙忙碌碌无法常相聚,但却时时刻刻把你惦记。
Sound blessing for me to breeze transmission, whereas caring for the occasional water I placed, although not often rode together, but it always about you.
11.中秋是一首长篇史诗,永远漫长永远动情;亲情是一团不灭火焰,永远燃烧永远温暖;爱情是一坛温过美酒,永远劳神永远醉心!
The Mid-Autumn Festival is a long epic will never be long estrogen; The family is an immortal flame burning forever forever warmth; Love is an altar wine too warm, never indulging fans forever!
12.我用心做两个月饼,一个送给你、祝愿你节日快乐、事事如意、青春美丽,一个送给自己,祝福我认识了你。
I carefully done two cakes, one gave you, wish you happy holidays and all the best, youthful beauty, gave himself a blessed I know you.
文章来自学浪教育网:http://www.xuegle.com/news/shownews.asp?newsid=6377null
精彩翻译摘要:
一个送给你:one gave you
青春美丽:youthful beauty
祝福我认识了你:gave himself a blessed I know you.
永远动情:long estrogen(注解,雌激素,动情素)
爱情是一坛温过美酒,永远劳神永远醉心!:Love is an altar wine too warm, never indulging fans forever!
碌碌无法常相聚:not often rode together