今天看到的,可能是一样的问题

来源: soccer88 2013-08-21 14:32:46 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1365 bytes)
I took it to Pepboys and the lady said "P1140". Thus my thread on P1140 elsewhere. I got my reader back and it was P1130, Swirl Control Valve. Glad I didn't buy the Cam Position Sensors.

This valve sits right up on top of the engine but some reading told me that it is sensitive to a lot of inputs. I had just replaced the spark plugs and the idling improved greatly and I thought maybe it just needed to remap to the new idle conditions. I reset the code but it came back in about 150 miles later.

Next some reading told me to blow out the vacuum lines with air--they get clogged up. I thought that was very unlikely but free so I pulled the first one off and tried to blow through it with my mouth and was greatly surprised. No flow. Same with the 2nd long one. The short ones weren't so bad. I blew them out and put them back on and so far 300+ miles, no SES light, and gas mileage the first tankful seems to be 2-3 mpg improved.

I'll post further updates if anything changes but blowing out the vacuum lines is free and if it really gets you 2 mpg, everyone should do it whether they have the code or not.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”