本文内容已被 [ wongjuer ] 在 2019-06-16 08:58:41 编辑过。如有问题，请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
于 2019-06-16 07:24:07
- Apply early (usually in November) to first-choice college.
- Receive an admission decision from the college well in advance of the usual notification date (usually by December).
- Agree to attend the college if accepted and offered a financial aid package that is considered adequate by the family.
- Apply to only one college early decision.
- Apply to other colleges under regular admission plans.
- Withdraw all other applications if accepted by ED.
- Send a nonrefundable deposit well in advance of May 1.