回复:非常感谢您的宝贵信息。请问TEL AVIV海边的旅馆安全吗?比较美

来源: pandafish 2006-05-25 14:48:59 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1160 bytes)
Well, it is hard to say. It all depends your luck. I don't think the foreign ownership or Israeli ownership make any difference. I did not go to Tel Aviv but I stayed in Israel for about 10 days last year. I have lived both in Israeli Kabutz (not sure I spell it right) and in Palestine hotels, no problem at all. I evened walked in Palestine district during the night for about an hour, no trouble at all. I won't even walk in big U.S. city downtown area during the night. My original plan was to go to Egypt and then went to Israel like Huyang two year ago. But I had to change plan to go through Jordan. Guess what? A bomb exploded in Cairo and their target was tourists. In my original plan, Cairo was the center of this trip. When I watched the news from Jerusalem, I was speechless. What else can I say? Who would thought Jerusalem is much safter than Cairo. Well, I don't want to mislead you. It all depnds all politcal situation. If it got worse, anything can happen. I read from the the hotel brochure of horrible stories in confict time. Hopefully you will go in peace time then it is not different from any other city. Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢你辛辛苦苦地打那么多字,对我很有帮助。你是去年4月去的吗?佩 -打字难- 给 打字难 发送悄悄话 (159 bytes) () 05/25/2006 postreply 17:11:04

回复:谢谢你辛辛苦苦地打那么多字,对我很有帮助。你是去年4月去的 -pandafish- 给 pandafish 发送悄悄话 (552 bytes) () 05/26/2006 postreply 05:10:11

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”