回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:再请教8老师和PJ老师

来源: 863211 2011-12-11 12:50:11 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1754 bytes)

If that's the case, I may have to ask the company to let me stay in the city or work from home,

-Fine if they agree.

or have to delay Fragomen starting the AC21 process.

-It doesn't matter.

140 approved + 485 pending <180 days, relocation with same employer = change employer, both have very high risk if USCIS process the case before 180 days.

-Don't think it is high risky in either of the situation. If you have a job no matter whether you work for the same emplyer at different location or for different employer, USCIS normally will not deny your case even if the I-485 pending is < 180 days though technically they may, but practically they probably won't. Also, based on AC21, there is not specific saying that USCIS will deny your I-485 in this case. So, I think it is a gray area (not a absolute rule) and thus, USCIS normally is not very strick.  But if the I-140 sponsor withdraw the I-140, your I-485 will be void.

However, I still suggest you to stay with your current employer even if you will work at a different location in case they withdraw the I-140 (you need to prepare for the worst situation).

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:回复:再请教8老师和PJ老师 -坏运气- 给 坏运气 发送悄悄话 (307 bytes) () 12/11/2011 postreply 12:55:34

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”