回复:How long will I get EAD card after the online status has chan

来源: wolf12356 2010-10-07 19:04:31 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5623 bytes)

Hi. 863211 and other wenxuedity experts:

As stated in my previous post for my EAD application. I have the online status changed as following:

*********************************************************************************************

On September 24, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

**********************************************************************************************

According to Mr. 863211, I should receive card in one or two weeks. Now time has passed for two weeks and I still have not received the card. I have the following question:

1. I was asked by my company's HR for my working authorization. I have copied the screen shot of my approval notice to the HR person. It seems that she accepted that without further asking my working authorization. Will the company accept the that soft evidence: "screen shot of my approval notice"? I do not want to ask the HR again because I am afraid if some thing bad happen if I remind them.

2. What should I do for not receiving the card? It seems that Inforpass could provide no help at this stage.

One more thing to add the complexity to my case, I changed my address through online and received the address changing notice on 09OCT2010. Below is the text I got:

USCIS Online Change of Address
Confirmation Page
Your Online Change of Address electronic confirmation number for your Form I485 is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Please print this page for your records.
Thank you for completing your change of address online.

You have successfully notified USCIS to update your address on the application or petition about which you provided information in the previous screens. If you have another pending application or petition, you will receive separate Online Change of Address confirmation numbers for each application or petition in which you complete an online change of address.

You should expect USCIS to send you a notification within 45 days that we have received your Change of Address and have updated your pending Application or Petition. If you do not receive a notification with 45 days, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 and have your Online Change of Address electronic confirmation number listed above with your Pending Form Number available.

In the text it says that I should expect a notification in 45 days. When I add that 45 days from 09AUG2010(the date I changed my address), I got the date 24SEP2010(the date my EAD was approved), on which day that USCIS said that they have approved my EAD and mail out the approval notice. I am not sure if USCIS used my updated address? or they still used the old one. It really confusing.

Thanks for you help.

Dan

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”