How long will I get EAD card after the online status has changed

来源: wolf12356 2010-09-27 15:30:09 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4216 bytes)

Hi. Pijiang and other experts:

My I-765 application (NSC) online status has been changed from "Initial Review" to "Post Decision Activity" on 24SEP2010. The following is the text I copied from my online account:

*********************************************************************************************

On September 24, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

**********************************************************************************************

My question is: when do I get the card in the mail?

Thanks a lot.

Also I am writing some backgrounds of my case. I am pending on EB3 I-485. We applied EAD (both for me and my wife) in June 2010. The received dates of both I-765 applications are 28JUN2010 and notice dates are 06JUL2010. We applied through TSC, however the cases were transferred to NSC later. On 10SEP2010, the status of my wife's EAD was changed from "Initial Review" to "Card/ Document Production". At that time my card status was still "Initial Review". Then on 24SEP2010, my application status was changed from "Initial Review" to "Post Decision Activity". And my wife’s status was still "Card/ Document Production". Finally on today (27SEP2010), my wife's application status has changed from "Card/ Document Production" to "Post Decision Activity". It appears to me that my case has gone two steps further: from "Initial Review" to "Post Decision Activity". While at the same time my wife's status has gone ONE STEP BACK, from "Card/ Document Production" to "Post Decision Activity". I am really confused with USCIS's practice on handling my cases, it is illogical and absurd. Could anyone put some light on this matter? What I am really concerned is the date I receive my EAD card.

I have made an appointment with local USCIS office (Infopass) on 29SEP2010. Do I need to conceal the appointment?

Final question: my current EAD expires on 25OCT2010. If at that time I still have not received my renewed EAD, could I present my employer the evidence that my EAD was approved on 24SEP2010 (the online approval notice)? What is the chance that my employer will accept the notice as my temporal EAD?

Thank for anyone provide advices. I am online waiting for any suggestions.

I will post my experience when I get my EAD card. 

Dan

所有跟帖: 

One to two weeks normally. -863211- 给 863211 发送悄悄话 863211 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2010 postreply 18:41:33

回复:How long will I get EAD card after the online status has chan -wolf12356- 给 wolf12356 发送悄悄话 (5623 bytes) () 10/07/2010 postreply 19:04:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”