All my calls will be up huge when everything clears… besides the

来源: 秋之皓月 2007-10-09 09:52:37 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1087 bytes)
回答: [LDK] let me tell you why:秋之皓月2007-10-09 09:33:48
All my calls will be up huge when everything clears… besides the crap said by that fired controller, what else shorts have to say next? But the company still have a lot of options in hand… the very possible is: in 2-3 days down the road, an official statement from the third party saying LDK is a great company and nothing is wrong with their inventory…

This morning’s statement is just a preliminary thing…

We all Chinese, right? then we all should know that Chinese likes to deny first, that means even there is a problem of the company’s inventory, if they intentionally wants to deny… you think anyone can find out the truth in such a short time? And don’t forget this is a newly IPO, and SEC can do nothing within 12 months, plus all the insiders haven’t got a chance to sell a single share yet!

Mark this down: before the lock period ends… it will continue pump up to 118! This is not TA, not FA, but common sense!

I said before: everyone knows he should “buy low sell high”, but when the low really comes, no one buys it… haha!

所有跟帖: 

I guess you don't know much on auditing, if -DQfun- 给 DQfun 发送悄悄话 (341 bytes) () 10/09/2007 postreply 10:17:32

Yes, this time you are right. -秋之皓月- 给 秋之皓月 发送悄悄话 秋之皓月 的博客首页 (462 bytes) () 10/09/2007 postreply 10:33:56

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”