Thanks for ur answer in detail……but

来源: cutebean 2015-10-22 07:08:42 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1062 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ cutebean ] 在 2015-10-22 07:10:04 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

I have a small issue re the average price: the price is actually unadjusted price, correct? That is to say if you sold some shares and bought in later the current unadjusted price might be under six but the adjusted price with your loss factered in should be at least above 6.3, correct? I learned abt this after doing a couple of uvxy day trades of frequent in and out. 

But I like your logic and arguments re the role of natural gas in the economic growth and also as part of the daily necessities. 

But why would the MMs want to strike the UGAZ down? What would benefit them? Those who cut loss earlier? Also, if you plan to hold onto the shares, would you sell all at once or sell some when 6.5 and buy in when lower? When is the time frame you would like to hold onto it? By December or February?

sorry for so many questions--my mind sometimes works uncontrollably too much in the mornings :) but rest assured, I admire your courage and am grateful that you share your thoughts with us :))

所有跟帖: 

Sometimes, I used full margin or even daily margin. I used to -ceramic_baby- 给 ceramic_baby 发送悄悄话 (593 bytes) () 10/22/2015 postreply 07:40:57

宝大,UXVY本周卖出价订为多少? -NEWSPOON- 给 NEWSPOON 发送悄悄话 NEWSPOON 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/22/2015 postreply 08:57:01

宝宝死嗑气女#妹妹哈哈!摸了就跑,别等她。你前几次的经验和教训。 -现在007-du- 给 现在007-du 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/22/2015 postreply 07:41:11

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”